Blogging is one of the most engaging and popular marketing tools out there. It’ll keep your audience informed about your field of expertise and shed some light on current laws. It’s the fresh voice every site needs. Nobody likes visiting a site where nothing happens, including Google. Allow WebsLaw to create the blog that will keep your clients coming back for more.
Reasons why you should start a blog today
Whether online or at a retail store, people enjoy shopping at places that always have something fresh or new. Virtual shopping has become very popular these days and so is blogging. But why is that? Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why blogging is good for your firm:
- Blogging is one of the simplest and most engaging ways to tell your clients about you and your firm. It’s a user-friendly platform where you can communicate the most important and up-to-date information.
- Your blog is a brilliant SEO tool. Search engines love fresh and useful content and they will definitely recompense you for it.
- Blogs don’t necessarily need impressive imagery. Good content will suffice. You don’t need advanced graphic design skills to start one but having extra visuals can add a personal touch.
- Recent marketing research shows that over 60% of businesses who use blogs as a marketing tool have more new clients knocking on their doors.
- Your blog is your essence, the heart of your firm and everything you do. It’s linked to social media, your email campaigns, newsletters, and all else in between.
- It’s your voice. The place where you can talk about new laws that may help your clientele. Anything important related to your legal practice area should be there.
- Experience is everything. If you don’t share what you know, somebody else will, especially your competitors. And all clients that could have been yours, will be someone else’s.
- A fun marketing approach. Blogs are more conversational and they can be more entertaining than the traditional pages in your site. People are tired of reading tons of information with no flavor. They want something more that only a blog may be able to offer them.
- A more stable relationship with your clients. They will look for you when they have questions because they know your blog answers them on a weekly basis.
- There is more interaction as people can have the opportunity to comment and chat online. They can ask you any questions they may have regarding any specific topic discussed that may apply to their specific legal circumstances.
- Cost effective. A blogging platform is an affordable marketing tool that comes in handy, specially for law firms marketing. As new laws are implemented, your blog can share these legal updates and keep clients informed.
- Blogs are very inspiring. There are so many stories you can share. Whether something ranking nationwide or in your local town, you can always make it come to life as you own it.
What’s on your mind? Allow us to tell the world about you and they will search for you. WebsLaw believes in you!